We are looking for a highly creative marketing professional to lead our marketing function. In this position, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing and communications. The person will be responsible for growing our brand, increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience: 10+ years of marketing experience
- Minimum of 6-7 years of digital experience in planning, implementing, monitoring, and optimizing all digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Create and drive the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products & services. Setup clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies, and measure adoption.
- Social Media Management – Design, build and maintain a social media presence.
- Website Management – Update, Manage and Maintain multiple websites, strategize to drive relevant traffic to the website, ensure frequent/ timely content updates, website analytics—working experience on WordPress.
- Strong experience on SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Video Marketing, and LinkedIn Marketing.
- Google Analytics – Expert knowledge of Google Search Console and Analytics.
- Content Writing – Outstanding content writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Webinar and Events Management: Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify the latest trends, insights, emerging technologies and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Drive content distribution on blogs, online sites and contribute to all internal and external communications.
- Create sales presentations and promotional content; drive the creation, development, and maintenance of necessary collateral such as capabilities brochures, white papers, presentations, messages documents, and contributed articles.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven experience in the field of digital marketing with excellent communication skills.
- Quick learner, ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Preferably from IT/ITES or technology companies
- Qualification-Graduate/Post-Graduate in Marketing Communication, with a major in Digital Marketing.
Good to have skills:
- Has experience handling PPC, CPC, and CPA Marketing Campaigns for the Software/Product Engineering Services industry
- Experience creating the Google AdWords campaign structure and running the ads to get the maximum conversions
- Measures and reports performance of AdWords campaigns
- Working knowledge about Mailchimp, Constant Contact, AHREF/ SEMrush, ZOHO Page sense, Microsoft Clarity, or other marketing tools.